For tariff details, click the following links:

Tariff Abstract

For details of procedure applicable to other category of new services, click the following links:

Agriculture Services
Domestic Services
Commercial Services
HT Industrial Services
HT Non-Industrial Services
OHOB Services
Temporary Connections
Public Lighting


Procedure applicable to Low Tension Industrial installations

The application in the prescribed form shall be got registered at the jurisdictional O&M Sub-Divisional office. Attested true copies or photostat copies of the following documents shall be submitted along with the application, wherever applicable, namely:-

  1. Licence/Permit/No Objection Certificate from the local body and/or such other authorities such as Central Pollution control board, as may be required under law.

  2. In case of lease, registered lease deed.

  3. In case of the partnership firm, registered partnership deed.

  4. In case of a Company, memorandum and articles of Association and Certificate of incorporation.

  5. A copy of allotment order of shed/plot in industrial estate from PIPDIC or any other Government body.

  6. A copy of the ground water clearance certificate issued by the State Ground Water Unit, Pondicherry, for mining ground water for industrial purposes.

  7. Any other conditions that may be prescribed by the Government from time to time.
Last updated: 30/10/2016 Index Home Page