For tariff details, click the following links:
For details of procedure applicable to other category of new services, click the following links:
LT Industrial Services
HT Industrial Services
HT Non-Industrial Services
||NEW DOMESTIC SERVICES
Applicable To Domestic/Non-Commercial Lighting
The application in the prescribed form, dully filled up in all respects and signed by
the applicant/power of attorney shall be got registered at the jurisdictional O&M
Sub-division Office along with the attested true copies or photostat copies of the
following documents namely:
- Registered Documents evidencing title to the premises, to the satisfaction of the
- In case of Secondary deeds, like settlement deed/donation/will deeds, attested primary
deeds to be enclosed.
- Registered deed of power of attorney, if applicable.
- Death certificate in case of will/deed in the name of deceased along with proof of legal
heirship, if applicable.
- A consent letter from the owners in case of joint ownership/other legal heir, if
- A consent letter in the form prescribed by the department from the owner of the premises
for availing supply, who is not the owner of the premises.
- If the owner is not available or if he refuses to give consent letter, the intending
consumer shall produce proof of his being in possession which is not illegal of the
premises and also execute an indemnity bond in the form prescribed by the department,
indemnifying the Government against any loss on account of disputes arising out of
effecting service connection to the occupant.
- If supply to any type of service connection in a land owner by a department of the
government other than Revenue department is applied for, the intending consumer shall
produce a `No objection certificate from the Officer who is authorised by that
department to issue such certificate. The intending consumer should execute an indemnity
bond in the form prescribed by the department.
- If supply to any type of service connection in any other Government land/poramboke is
applied for, the intending consumer should produce a `No Objection Certificate from
an Officer of the Revenue department not below the rank of a thasildar and also execute
an indemnity bond in the form prescribed by the department (vide Appendix-II).
- Apart from indicating the full name and address of the owner or occupier of the premises
for which service connection is sought, the name and address of the the licensed
electrical contractor through whom the will be carried out, but it is not necessary that
the requisition should be made through a licensed electrical contractor.
- Test report of wiring of the premises for which service connection is sought, dully
signed by a licensed electrical contractor.
- An ISI certificate for the electrical items used in the premises , obtained from the
- An Affidavit in an stamped paper valued not less than Rs. 10/-, mentioning the full
address of the premises for which power supply has been sought with door number/ resurvey
number/ plot number /cadastre number, street name, village name along with signature of
two witness shall be enclosed.
- Any assistance or information required in filling up the form will be given to the
intending consumer at the local O&M office of the department.