For tariff details, click the following links:

Tariff Abstract

For details of procedure applicable to other category of new services, click the following links:

Agriculture Services
Domestic Services
LT Industrial Services
HT Industrial Services
HT Non-Industrial Services
OHOB Services
Temporary Connections
Public Lighting


Procedure applicable to general purpose/commercial lighting

The application in the prescribed form shall be got registered at the jurisdictional O&M Sub-Divisional office. Attested true copies or photostat copies of the following documents shall be submitted along with the application, namely:-

  1. Objection certificate or sanctioned plan issued by the Competent Authority.

  2. Certificate/Licence issued by the Competent Authority where a licensing system is in vogue for setting up a commercial establishment.

  3. An intending consumer, who is not the owner of the premises, should produce a consent letter in the form prescribed by the department from the owner of the premises for availing supply.
Last updated: 30/10/2016 Index Home Page