Consumers requiring redressal of their grievances may contact their respective area section offices. The grievances may be reported to the respective Junior Engineers in-charge of the operation and maintenance (O&M) or to the Sub-Divisional officers or to the respective Division controlling Executive Engineers. For details of officials in-charge of your area, refer to the following web-link of the department:

Area Contact Information

Grievances that are not attended to at the lower level may be addressed to the following official. In this connection, the consumers are first advised to contact the local offices to get their grievances addressed. In case of non-attendance of the grievance for quite a long time, the same may be reported to the following official.

Public Relations Officer
Office of the Superintending Engineer-I
Electricity Department
137, Nethaji Subash Chandra Bose Salai
Puducherry - 605 001
Phone: 0413 - 233 6361
Fax: 0413 - 233 1556

Last updated: 29/10/2016 Home Page